Monday, November 16, 2020

OLD Fishing Pics

My family and I moved earlier this year.  During that process, I was excited to have found a couple of my old fishing picture albums I'd thought I'd lost.  I want to the throw some of the pictures up here, to help me NOT lose them again...and to remind myself I used to catch some nice fish.

😁

7.5 lbs, 27.5" Brown Trout, Lake Michigan near Kenosha, WI

Walleyes, Iowa

35lb Flathead Catfish, Des Moines River, Des Moines, Iowa
33" 18lb Buffalo, Saylorville Spillway, Des Moines River, Iowa
~20 lb Chinook (King) Salmon, Pike Creek near Kenosha, WI
~20 lb Chinook (King) Salmon, Pike Creek near Kenosha, WI
~20 lb Chinook (King) Salmon, Pike Creek near Kenosha, WI

12.5 lb Steelhead, Pike Creek near Kenosha, WI

14" or 16" Crappie (caught both same day), Sycamore, IL
27" Walleye, 7 lbs., Big Creek Spillway, Iowa
Redbreast Tilapia, Kaui, Hawaii
Northern Pike, Nungesser Lake, Ontario, Canada

Coho (Silver) Salmon, Lake Michigan, near Kenosha, Wisconsin
Peacock Bass, Kaui, Hawaii
Muskellunge, near Hayward, WI
Brook Trout, Pike Creek, near Kenosha, WI
Big Bluegills w/ cousin Nick
30" Northern Pike, West Okoboji, Iowa
18.5" Smallmouth Bass, Middle Raccoon River, Panora, Iowa
17.5" Smallmouth Bass, Middle Raccoon River, Panora, Iowa
10" Bluegill, ISU Horticulture Pond, near Ames, Iowa
Nice Walleye, ISU Horticulture Pond, near Ames, Iowa
25 lb Cobia, Atlantic Ocean, out from Sebastian Inlet, Florida (on our honeymoon)
24", 7 lb 8 oz Largemouth Bass, Iowa 
31" Muskellunge, Big Creek Lake, Iowa
Sheepshead, Florida


2 comments:

  1. Dave sometime I go back and look at some pics when I was younger and wonder where has all the years gone??? This images you have posted can attest to that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete