Monday, October 9, 2023

October 8, 2023

 No longer chasing bowfin numbers, additional species for the year, nor bigger fish of any particular species... I can relax and enjoy fishing for the rest of the year...no goals, no pressure of any kind.  I reviewed my options... and fell back to where I've been going a lot this year already.  Because there's a good variety, and some fun fun there.

Hi temp was forecasted to be in the upper 60's.  It was breezier than I would have preferred.  Water was significantly lower than its been all year...and it's been low!  

Long story short...I landed 7 Eyetail Bowfin, and lost at least that many more.  Had gar strikes, but didn't really set the hook on them.  Caught some Largemouth Bass, Green Sunfish, Warmouth, a Bluegill, and a Common Carp.














No comments:

Post a Comment