Friday, March 10, 2023

March 9, 2023

 Did not plan to fish today.  I was working from home, but our internet got knocked out around 11:20am, presumably by some commercial construction going on nearby.  Didn't know if/when it would come back on, so after waiting over an hour without service, I took the rest of the day off and went fishing, in the cloudy cool damp day.  It drizzled and lightly rained a few times throughout the afternoon.

I'd fished the previous weekend, both days, with only a single bluegill to show for it, even though I covered over 6.68 miles of shoreline!  So, I wanted a better shot at some fish, and chose to pursue Koi and Goldfish with a flyrod again.  They are beautiful, fun, and challenging.

I did well, and caught some gorgeous fish... 10 Koi and 6 Goldfish.

Koi:






Goldfish:



No comments:

Post a Comment