Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Mid June 2020

Completely different waters yield completely different flyfishing rewards.
I'm catching some common fish species that aren't commonly caught on flyfishing gear, and that has been pretty interesting.  The local public water even produced 8 different species last night!
I caught Largemouth Bass, Bluegill, Green Sunfish, Hybrid Sunfish, White Crappie, Black Bullhead, Channel Catfish, and Goldfish!

Here's some of the fish I've caught since my last blog entry.
This Comet Goldfish...at 13.5", its my 3rd new Personal Best Goldfish this year.


The one below could just be a Common Goldfish in natural coloration, or it could be a Crucian Carp or Prussian Carp.  I haven't been able to figure it out.  Maybe somebody with more experience with these things will provide some guidance.


Channel Cats:




Black Bullheads:



I took a picture of this small Green Sunfish just because it was almost completely black:

No comments:

Post a Comment