Thursday, July 16, 2009

Picture Game

(I shamelessly copied much of this text from she-who-tagged me...read on.)

Picture Game
Being a good sport, and of course liking the excuse for a post, I'm going to partake in this game....introduced to me by Jenni!
The Rules:
1. Open the 4th picture folder on your computer.

2. Open the 4th picture and post it on your blog.

3. Explain the picture.

4. Tag people to do the same




the picture: the date is one the picture...Did some fishing for smallmouth bass on the Des Moines River east of Johnston, Iowa. Caught this 16.5" fish. They are beautiful fish, and strong fighters! Still have the picture on my computer, because an acquaintance asked me to submit some river-fishing pictures that may be used for some Iowa river/kayaking brochures, which may be published by the DNR. I think my pictures may have made a brochure or two...but not this one. Dang, why not? Look at me...I'm a total HOTTIE! LOL
i would like to tag others, but at this time the only other bloggers I know have already been tagged. May tag some in the future, so WATCH OUT! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment